- Does Gemma Vendetta use any petrochemical ingredients?
NONE of the Gemma Vendetta products contain petrochemicals of any sort.
- Does Gemma Vendetta use Palm Oil?
Gemma Vendetta Products do not contain Palm Oil.
- Will you ever release a Loose Mineral foundation?
Yes! I'm currently formulating in the lab to find the right skin-tone matches to meet the demand of a more inclusive skin colour range - although I already do a Colour No.5. which suits women of colour, this is available from Amanda in Queensland of Bliss Beauty + Massage (who was my shade inspiration!), or it is freshly made-to-order.
- Do your BB/CC Creams (i.e. liquid foundations) include synthetics that can irritate sensitive skin?
Another absolutely not! Liquid foundations CAN be formulated without the use of synthetics - my products are the proof! My BB/CC Cream is a safe, clean, and 100% natural formulation. (And it smells amazing!)
- Are Gemma Vendetta Cosmetics tested on animals?
Absolutely not! All Gemma Vendetta Cosmetics products are certified as being 100% vegan, which means there are 0% animal ingredients, and GVC is not tested on animals, and never will be. All GVC products are diligently investigated by the most stringent of bodies being against Animal Testing, Choose Cruelty Free and Safe Cosmetics Australia.
- Is Gemma Vendetta Cosmetics REALLY Australian Made + Owned?
Yes! Gemma lives, works, owns + runs GVC based in Adelaide, South Australia. Even the ingredients are sourced within Australia, and oftentimes Gemma makes small batches in her home lab, although large batches are made off-site, externally (but still in AUS!).
- What is your refund + returns policy?
The refund + returns policy can be found here.
- How often do you restock?
Gemma aims to restock within a 3 week turnaround. This time depends on packaging and ingredients availability. Gemma Vendetta Cosmetics are small batch, meaning that the products you purchase are the freshest on the market as they have not been shelved for months on end.
- I just placed an order, when will my package arrive?
All orders are shipped via Australia Post. The processing time for orders is 1-3 business days. After that, delivery time within Australia is either 1-2 days for Express Postage, 3-6 days for Domestic Parcel Postage, and 10-15 business days internationally. Please keep in mind that during holidays, these times may vary. Thank you for your patience. *Please see AusPost website for COVID-19 delay updates.
- I want to try Gemma Vendetta Cosmetics in the flesh, are the products available anywhere else?
Yes! Gemma Vendetta Cosmetics has a growing number of stockists across Australia and New Zealand. You can see your nearest stockist here.
- I’m a professional MUA/Hairdresser/Skincare Specialist, am I eligible for a trade discount?
Yes! With proof of your qualifications and/or ABN, you’re entitled to 20% off your professional purchases. Contact Gemma directly to apply.
- Does Gemma Vendetta Cosmetics ever do giveaways, how do I find out about them?
- Has Gemma Vendetta won any awards?
Yes! Gemma Vendetta’s Natural Jojoba Mascara has won the 2019 Best Natural Mascara Award by Nature+Health Magazine’s Beauty Awards, as well as 2 x Finalist in the 2020 Clean+Conscious Beauty Awards, with the Vegan Mineral Lipstick, and Vegan Mineral BB/CC Cream.
- How do I order wholesale?
Easy! Please contact Gemma Vendetta to become a stockist! And very soon you can find GVC on TradeSquare, the go-to platform for wholesale accounts.