School Holiday Workshops.
Natural Lip Balm Crafting Workshop: Date + Location: TBA
Learn how to create your very own natural lip balm using luxurious Barossa Valley honey, shea butter, creamy beeswax, and organic ingredients. You can choose a vegan option, too, if you'd prefer! Join my workshop and enjoy the following benefits:
- Craft Your Own: Discover the art of making natural lip balms
- Two Lip Balms: Make two lip balms in 15gm pots
- Flavour Options: Choose from flavour-free, strawberry, banana-split and bubblegum!
- Terms & Conditions: Under 10s must be accompanied by an adult, closed footwear required, and cancellation policies apply
- Perfect for Tourists: Ideal for visitors to the Barossa Valley, South Australia
- $55 p.p
My Natural Lip Balm Crafting Workshop is perfect for individuals aged 10 and older who want to learn the art of making their own lip balms. Join Teacher and Training Cosmetic Chemist Formulator Gemma Vendetta for a 45-minute class and create two beautiful lip balms to take home. Customise your creations with delightful flavours and enjoy the satisfaction of crafting your own natural skincare products. Experience the beauty of hands-on learning in the stunning Barossa Valley. Register your interest NOW!